Monday, December 21, 2009

The post with no name....

I don't really have anything to say here, I just wanted to put up some random pics from the past 2 months. Like this rainbow:





I last rode the Turner around 5 weeks ago at Cedro with a coupla friends. There was a little chunky stuff to play on:





Then we found what looked like a meth lab hidden out in the hills. Probably somebody just squatting on public land, but they had been there long enough to turn the place into a real sh!t hole:




I did a solo ride out near Cochiti Pueblo. The views were fantastic!







While I was descending a long arroyo the universe sent me a sign - but what does it mean?



Clearly something about Love. And plastic.


Thanksgiving came and went and I had a great post-dinner hike with my grandson Eban. I learn a lot from him.



Last weekend my special-needs friend Makachut put on his 3rd annual Punk Enduro, an undefined event that involves bikes, beer, trails, and informal competition. Good times.






Today I played hooky and rode at Cerillos Hills with a coupla friends.



There are literally hundreds of old mines out there. In fact, the oldest continuously-worked mines in North America are in the Cerillos Hills - turquoise has been mined here for over one thousand years.




We saw a Real Live Ghost Town!



Bikes back on the car...




And a post-ride refreshment!




Thanks for looking!

No comments: